Matte Vinyl or Fabric
We use premium materials for your parade banner, either 13 oz. scrim vinyl or 9.5 oz. Blockout Fabric.
Vinyl has a very smooth surface and makes for a sturdy, cost-effective option. Simply roll up your banner and use again next year. This material is typically used for billboards, building wraps, banners, event flags, trade show signage, parades, etc.
Our fabric banners are lighter and wrinkle-resistant. They have a softer, more natural appearance as opposed to the vinyl banners. These can be washed and folded for future use.
All parade banners are finished with a pole-pocket at the top (4″ is standard but we can do 2″ or 3″ upon request). We don’t supply the poles but can make recommendations. The standard height for parade banners is 30″ — not too tall for shorter people, not too short for taller people. But — we can create banners at any height and any length you like.
Steps to designing your parade banner:
1. CHOOSE YOUR DIMENSIONS
6-feet wide and 30-inches high are average dimensions for a parade banner though you can choose any dimensions you like. That’s right — any width and any height.
2. CHOOSE YOUR MATERIAL
- Vinyl – If you’re looking for a sturdy material or a less-expensive option, this is probably the option for you.
- Fabric – If you’re looking for a lighter, sleeker option this is the better choice
3. CHOOSE YOUR FINISHING OPTIONS
Your banners can be used for multiple purposes. Walk in a parade then hang your banner in a booth, on a table or in an office.
- Pole-pockets – A pole pocket is a loop at the top of your banner so a pole can be inserted for firm grip. Fabric banners are light-weight so you may consider putting a pole in the bottom as well to weigh the banner down and keep the surface flat and readable. The banner can also be put on display using a rope in the pole-pocket.
- Grommets – If you plan to re-use your parade banner or hang it somewhere else, this might be the best option. The banner can be tied to a banner pole for the parade, then displayed all sorts of way using the grommets.
All edges are hemmed for reinforcement.
- High resolution digitally printed at 720 x 720
- More finishing options available
- Indoor and outdoor use, waterproof and UV safe
- Double sided banner features two banners sewn together
- 13 oz. Matte Vinyl Banner
- 9.5 oz. Wrinkle-Resistant Polyester
PLEASE NOTE: Due to shipping size regulations, all banners over 89″ (7’5″) on their shortest side will be folded and shipped in a square box. All banners 89″ (7’5″) and under on their shortest side will be rolled and shipped in standard corrugated boxes.